The Lycée Français International de Pékin is a member of the Agence pour l’Enseignement Français à l’Etranger (AEFE) network, and therefore provides priority and legal education to students of French nationality, students from a French school in the AEFE network or under contract with the Ministry of National Education.
The school is also a school recognized by the Chinese authorities as a foreign school for children of non-Chinese nationality. In accordance with the regulations of the Beijing Education Commission (BEC), LFIP provides schooling for foreign students holding a residence permit and students from Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan. For students holding a foreign passport without a Chinese visa, and Chinese students holding a long-term foreign residence permit, schooling is also possible with prior authorization from the Beijing Education Commission (BEC).
Please contact the registration department for more information.
The LFIP provides schooling for students from the age of 3. At the beginning of the school year in September 2020, the school will be able to accommodate students born between 1 January and 31 December 2017 in the Petite Section class.
A nursery for children aged 1 to 3 has also just opened its doors within the LFIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations for the 2019-2020 school year are still open.
- For the next 2020-2021 school year, registrations will open the 14th of February 2020.
- The registration procedure is done online: register online
DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE
– Copy of passports of the legal authorities, with a copy of the residence permit for employment
– Copy of the student’s foreign passport, with a copy of the “family member” residence permit attached to the residence permit for employment
– For families who are not resident in China at the time of application: a work certificate in Beijing (copies of Chinese visas / Chinese residence permit are to be provided upon arrival in China)
– Copy of the family record book or birth certificate
– School record: the previous school year’s ballots and the first two quarters of the current year
– Copy of the vaccination book (vaccination pages Diphterie Tetanos Polio)
– Registration Agreement (download, at the end of the online registration form)
For primary sections only (From MS to CM2) :
- – From MS to CM2, if applying for admission to international sections (British or Chinese): letter of motivation
Concerning the second degree only (from the 5th to Terminale) :
- – In case of application for admission to the International Section (British or Chinese): video in the target language
Aid for schooling in the form of a scholarship may be granted by the French Education Agency abroad (AEFE) to French children of families who do not have sufficient resources to ensure full or partial management of Tuition fees collected by schools outside France.
School scholarships are not a right. They are granted within the limit of the annual allocation allocated to the AEFE.
Applications are made at the consulate, according to a specific approach and subject to registration at the Consulate General of France in Beijing.