We present below the instructions of the Beijing authorities concerning travel and the conditions under which the return to Beijing and to the school is authorized.
Press release from the French Embassy in China
Ambassade de France en Chine
60, Tianze Lu – 100600 Pékin (Beijing)
Tél. (+86 10) 85 31 20 00
For the 2021-2022 school year
In order for your child to attend LFIP, there are a number of requirements imposed by the Beijing education authorities.
⚠️ Please note the latest health conditions for returning to LFIP (Communiqués of September 28 and 30, 2021).
In accordance with the requests of the Chinese authorities, LFIP must keep the information of inter-regional travel of our students as well as their cohabitants up to date.
– If you have to leave the Beijing municipality temporarily during the school year, we ask you to notify us via EDUKA: Student and Parent Information –> Student Form (and/or Responsible Person Form)–> Travel
– At this time, inter-regional travel is still not recommended but does not imply any school eviction measure upon return from low risk areas.
– In case of a new health crisis in Beijing, your home district committee remains the main contact between your home and your child’s school. We thank you to enter in Eduka its contact information (in Chinese if possible). Responsible person’s form –> Current address
– According to current health regulations, a student or a staff returning from abroad must respect a 7-day school eviction measure in Beijing after leaving the mandatory 21-day quarantine and must perform a PCR test less than 48 hours before returning to school. The PCR test result must be uploaded to the student’s or staff’s Eduka profile in the “documents in your account” area, the day before returning to school before 6:00 p.m. in order to be taken into account. If your child is enrolled in kindergarten, the day before your child’s return to school, you must upload to EDUKA, on your child’s account, the negative result of a PCR test less than 48 hours old of one of the two legal guardians.
– In the same way, a student or a staff member welcoming in his/her household a cohabitant who has been out of quarantine for 21 days, must respect the 7 days of school eviction and perform a PCR test less than 48 hours old before his/her return to school.The PCR test result must be uploaded to the student’s or staff’s Eduka profile in the “documents in your account” area, the day before returning to school before 6:00 p.m. in order to be taken into account.
– In case of return to Beijing from a risk area in China of a cohabitant of the student’s family or staff, this student or staff will have to avoid school for 14 days, observe his or her state of health by limiting outings as much as possible, and present a PCR test less than 48 hours old before returning to the school. The PCR test result must be uploaded to the student’s or staff’s Eduka profile in the “documents in your account” area, the day before returning to school before 6:00 p.m. in order to be taken into account.
For all these situations, it is imperative to inform our health service: email@example.com
All other documents listed in an email sent by the school on Wednesday, August 18 are still required on the day your child returns to school: Documents to be provided
– The Temperature 14D temperature to print form for the 14 days prior to the start of school Temperature 14J a imprimer- 14D temperature to print – The daily temperature record taken the same day in paper format, LFIP-declaration sante quotidienne A imprimer – Daily declaration – To print – The green arrow on the WeChat mini-program certifying that he/she has not recently been to a medium or high risk area. – The Beijing Healthkit mini-program page.
For further information, please contact the LFIP health department: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the start of the school year
Please find below the rules to follow every day to be able to access LFIP after school starts.
After school starts, each day, when boarding the school bus or at the door of the school, your child must provide the following documents
1. The daily declaration of temperature taken the same day, in paper format: => LFIP-declaration sante quotidienne A imprimer – Daily declaration – To print
In addition, each day, only children with a temperature of 37.2 or lower are admitted to the school. If your child’s temperature is higher than 37.2 when he/she enters the school or during the day, the LFIP Health Service will contact you immediately. Your child’s temperature will be taken a second time during the day, every day at lunchtime in the school restaurant.
Surgical masks must be worn on campus, both inside and outside the buildings. Your child must bring a spare mask each day.